Custom Search

September 10, 2021

Joining big boys game soon!!

14th August, 8th Sep, 6th Oct, 30th Nov...Apr 28th, Apr 19th. Another impossible puzzle!

Its crazy time out here. Synergy of two. Already counting the minutes.

Tongue tied situation, Don't require genius to join the dots. I think you are thinking what I am thinking. I think we are on a roll. It is so much better than perfect because it is real evidently.

Come on seize the day. This fresh feeling helps, any place any thing is beautiful now, not in a million years and that I am here to be part of it. wholly good. smile for what we feel now and its super magical. feels that way again and again. we can give anything for this.

Did not jump up and down or screamed, cant say that in public. This is not something gentleman say out loud. Sugar me, she is unusually attractive today, I could get lost in this stretching infinitely up and infinitely away. Stood rapt in awe. This is some fuzzy damn puzzle entirely. No need to convince the world. completely hidden just out of sight unless we really try to see it. Real connection comes along, some little piece of metaphor filled happiness.

No comments: