Custom Search

August 19, 2020

Blindsided -I like to be little spoiled guy

Life is mystical but fickle game. Aim for ultimatum. guess what we have to soft pedal it. small potato is not so small, walking the walk, never tell the full story to anyone. Stay firm till someone yanked you out. Sit tight and keep the ball rolling. At times you have to give a piece of yourself to it. sometimes instead of hearing we lashed out, never "hey" others, don't under cut any one.  you will never see what is right in your front face. save your blame, brace yourself and later don't pretend to say- "I know its coming, I just wasn't ready". cut the bullshit. you can still outplay anyone, stop reading others otherwise you will end in misreading. Don't keep firing the pistol in wrong directions. sometimes we make choices when we are not old enough to do and then we regret it whole life. Truly blindsided. then we don't like questioning our own decision. 



you will never know, if you not shake the trees and what falls down. I don't know whether it will work or not but I do know I will keep trying it. it just sucks, life slips by and then its all over.

No comments: